Window treatment ideas can be fascinating and sometimes hectic due to the many varieties of choices available to design a window. Windows play an important role when it comes to an aesthetic house design. When working with the design treatment for window, it is necessary to keep in mind the functionality of the window is not interfered with. The window treatment should complement the room and bring in positive energy and vibes.
See the below for some window treatment ideas:
- Look for designs that complement the room colors and furniture. The designs can be contemporary, traditional, country or eclectic, to name a few.
- Room colored in soft color would complement windows treated with bright & bold designs and patterns.
- Use multiple patterns, colors and textures. Window treatments such as wood blinds are a good choice with multiple colors and patterns.
- For a room that barely has any sunlight, use curtains with light color and semi-transparent texture. Light colored shades and blinds can also be used.
- PVC blinds can be a good option for a budget window design.
- Install rolling blinds and shutters that come in different colors and materials.
- Adding a huge ornate glass or a crystal shelf to the windows can also bring a significant change to the design.
- Box bay windows with protruding shelves can be used for a beautiful window decoration. Placing some potted plants or flowers with climbers running down can give an exquisite & exotic appeal.
Contact Lanera Decorating in Westchester
If you are looking for window treatment ideas, pick up the phone right away and call Lanera Decorating. Since its opening in 1963, Lanera Decorating has been working with residential and commercial clients to provide the highest quality window treatments and custom upholstery. Call at 914-670-7668 / 800-997-9801. You can also fill out our form on our website. Our services in Westchester include Scarsdale, Harrison, Rye, Larchmont and New Rochelle.