Bathroom window treatments play an important role in bringing out the glamour and beauty of a bathroom. Good bathroom window treatments give a feeling of luxury and provide the necessary functionality.
Mentioned below are ideas for bathroom window treatments:
1. Use plastics and vinyls like the EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) or PEVA (polyethylene vinyl acetate) and faux wood for durability and ease of use. These materials are cost effective, quick to maintain and can be cleaned and washed with a sponge or cloth.
2. Using various styles like implementing fancy grills, casement windows, acrylic glass block, stained glass, and awnings can add to the beauty of bathroom.
3. Curtains, valances and draperies can be a beautiful window treatment. These draperies and curtains can be fabrics like cotton or materials like vinyl, nylon or plastic.
4. Using blinds, shades or elegant shutters can give the functionality of privacy and beautify the bathroom. Rolling blinds, colorful shades, vertical and horizontal blinds can serve a great purpose.
5. Ceiling to floor curtain panels can add grace and beauty to the bathroom.
6. Folding screens in front of the window can create a wall for more privacy.
7. Roman shade window treatments can add a luxurious touch to the bathroom. Blue hues looks perfect for bathroom painted in white.
Contact Lanera Decorating for Window Treatments
Since its opening in 1963, Lanera Decorating has been working with residential and commercial clients to provide the highest quality window treatments and upholstery.
Call Lanera Decorating at 914-670-7668, 800-997-9801. You can also leave a message online.
Services provided in Scarsdale, Rye, Bronxville and Mamaroneck.